What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in order to improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Collecting information about you
We collect different types of information about App users for four main reasons:
1. To personalise the content of the App for individual users.
2. To help us to monitor and improve the App.
3. To advertise on the App.
4. With user consent, to market services to individual users.
1. We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means:
- we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information
- we ensure that when we outsource any processes, the service provider has appropriate security measures
2. We will respect your privacy. You should receive marketing emails only from our site and, if you choose, from carefully chosen third parties. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices, for example, tick boxes will let you decide whether you wish to receive marketing. We may, however, email you occasionally with information or queries about the App, for example, to offer rewards to users.
3. We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
4. We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
5. We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
6. Where we or our service providers transfer data out of the Russian Federation this is only ever done with the relevant protections required by Russian law being in place.
Sharing your information with us and others
When you first access the App, for example by clicking on a link to a broadcast page, you will be presented with a Facebook permissions page, which will advise you about the Facebook information you will be sharing with the App and other Facebook users. You can then decide whether or not to share your Facebook information by using the App. If you decide not to grant permission you will not be able to use the App.
By granting permission you will be agreeing to share your Facebook user details (including your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID and any other information you choose to share according to your Facebook account settings) as well as the user details of your Facebook friends, and information about your use of the App, for example, the broadcasts you are watching.
If you choose to post content or other data on the App, for example, by commenting on broadcasts, this can be accessed by all of your Facebook friends.
To unsubscribe, remove the App by accessing the application settings in your Facebook account settings.
Once you remove the App we no longer have permission to access your Facebook information and your data will be removed from the App.
How to contact us
If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, or have any queries regarding the use of personal data please contact the our support by email to email@example.com
Live Sport Rules